Mini Facial for Hyper-pigmentation | The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
When my skin is looking dull, tired, and rough, my go-to product to help rememdy my situation is the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution by The Ordinary. It works beautifully to remove dead skin cells to reveal brighter, and more smooth-looking skin almost instantly. Over time, it helps to lighten hyperpigmentation (my arch nemesis), and tone your complexion.
For less than $6, this mini facial in a bottle is easily my favorite, and most highly recommended products to add to your collection, if you haven't already.
Watch below as I demonstrate how I apply the mask, as well as my follow-up skin care routine.
Photography by Tasha James
1. Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam
2. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
3. Son & Park Beauty Water
4. Malie Coenzyme Q10 Sheet Mask
5. Cosrx/Sokoglam Triple C Lightning Liquid
6. Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream
7. Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
8. MZ Skin Restorative Placenta & Stem Cell Night Serum
9. Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Milky Lotion
10. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner
11. The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
This is a routine I plan on doing more frequently, I usually just use the Peeling Solution when I notice my skin is misbehaving, but since I've had some breakouts recently that left me with even darker spots, I want to test out more frequent use (2x/week) to see if I can't get the spots to fade away even more quickly.
I'll for sure keep you guys posted on that progress!